Friday, January 30, 2015

Station 26 Brewing - Denver, CO

Not too far from Comrade is Station 26 Brewing. I usually am weary of places I don't know much about this place delivered! The brewery was really nice inside, obviously an old fire station. Lots of seating and great service.
I got a sampler. Red IPA, Double IPA, IPA, and Milk Stout. These were ALL fantastic. Typically with a brewery I know nothing about, at least 50% of my sampler sucks. These were all great. This place knows how to make an IPA and all 3 of us agreed it was hands down the best Red IPA we have ever had.
We didn't stay long sadly since the winter weather was picking up and we wanted to get a move on. But if you are in Denver be sure to go here and to Comrade..they are within minutes from each other. Check out their site for more info..http://www.station26brewing.co/

No comments:

Post a Comment