Friday, January 30, 2015

Cross Countrty Road Trip

So in early November, myself, my father and brother drove from Buffalo to San Diego to visit my other brother. Along the way we mapped out stops at some of the countries best breweries. To do this, we of course didn't drive a direct route so that we could hit up all the desired places.
To give an idea of the path, we started in Buffalo, went through Cleveland, up to Chicago, then Madison, continuing through Iowa, through Denver, then New Mexico, Arizona, and finally San Diego.
We hit some horrid weather in Denver..and we are from Buffalo so when I say horrid you know it's bad! Roads like ice rinks and white out conditions.
At the end of the trip we were tired, felt defeated by the amount of drinking, eating, driving, and early morning, but it was all worth it and was something I will never forget.
Now onto the breweries....

No comments:

Post a Comment