Friday, January 30, 2015

Avery Brewing - Boulder, CO

Day 4 of our trip kicked off in Boulder, CO at Avery Brewing. The location is tucked down a long stretch of business areas. Although as of this writing, they are closing and opening a new giant location so my views on the location won't matter much. But it was a decent size place...glad to see they've expanded though. The popularity of this brewery just didn't the size.
They don't do a sampler tray but do allow you to order sample sizes of any beer you want. Being 3 months ago I honestly forgot exactly what I ordered for samples, but the duganA IPA and regular IPA were underwhelming to me. The pump[KY]n was fantastic! Crazy bourbon mixed with pumpkin spice.
I wasn't overly impressed with the beer given the populairty of the brewery. I know they make killer bourbon aged beers and a lot of people do love the IPAs. I wouldn't go running back, but they will do just fine, people love this brewery! So check them out for yourself...http://averybrewing.com/?verified=true

No comments:

Post a Comment