Saturday, September 13, 2014

Twisted Rail Brewing Company - Canandaigua, NY

 http://twistedrailbrewing.com/images/logo.png
Our next stop on our last day was at Twisted Rail Brewing Company located right at..you guessed it..railroad tracks. It is right next door to a taproom with a long tap list.  The brewery itself is pretty small with a long bar and some seating.
We of course got a sampler which like other places just served you one by one. You can see the beers below, but none really did anything for me.  The woman working claimed their IPA would wow me..but they were out unfortunately I really would have liked to have tried it.  The service was nice, it looks like they brew right there next to the bar, and it wasn't the worst place I've ever been to by any means.

I recommend if you're in that area, go check them out hopefully they'll have the IPA! twistedrailbrewing.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment