Thursday, September 11, 2014

Rooster Fish Brewing - Watkins Glen, NY

We had heard about this place at a different brewery and saw it was on our way so figured why not.  We got there, sat at the bar and our waitress wasn't very welcoming.
http://growler-station.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/rooster-fish-brewing-logo.png
We ordered a sampler and none of the beers really stood out.

Unfortunately I can't leave a lengthy review here because I wasn't a big fan of the entire experience. Their beer is mediocre, service wasn't great and it didn't feel like a brewery it was a restaurant that served their beers (although I do believe there is a more brewery-like location for them). I actually had originally put them down on the list of places to stop at but now I know why I took them off months ago. But hey maybe it was just me, feel free to check them out for yourself...www.roosterfishbrewing.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment