Sunday, August 10, 2014

Resurgence Brewing - Buffalo, NY

Earlier 2014 we were welcomed in Buffalo to a brand new brewery called Resurgence.  The name comes from the fact that Buffalo is building itself back up and in a resurgence in this city. We were there opening day and I have been back a few times including a private Yelp event.
 
 

I have tasted most their beers, and from day one til now you can already see improvements.  Their Road Trip IPA in which they traveled to pick up some hops was fantastic when I first had..unfortunately days later it lost a lot of steam but not sure why.  Their IPA is real nice.  The Session IPA I hated at first, but just weeks later I was big fan.  Loganberry Wheat is good for a wheat, except I never got much loganberry.  Summer Saison is nice for a saison.  Spongecandy Stout is a nice stout coming in at only 6% but again..didn't get much spongecandy flavor.
I am so glad to have this place only minutes from me. Lots of space, a great bier garden, and a very nice staff.  If the crowds daily are an indication this place should do very well for itself. Check them out for yourself..www.resurgencebrewing.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment