Thursday, July 10, 2014

Trillium Brewing - Boston, MA

I heard good things about this newer brewery, Trillium in Boston.  So I was excited to check them out and hopefully buy me some bottles of their high rated Fort Point Pale Ale. The night before I had their Farmhouse and Session at a restaurant and I am not a typical Farmhouse fan but it was smooth! The next day I insisted on visiting the brewery.  It is somewhat hidden, and once inside it's a tight spot.  But for a Saturday at 1pm it was pretty empty.  They have two lines basically..one for growlers and one for tasting, buying bottles, etc.  No one in the line for tasting and bottles, so I jumped over there.  I bought a taster glass to keep and they used it to let me sample every thing I was able to sample.  I bought a few bottles and now that I am home and tried them...the Farmhouse, Pale Ale, and Red Rye...this place is incredible! I wish I could try more from them, especially an IPA some day.  I unfortunately forgot to take pictures since it was a rushed experience due to parking issues and worrying about my car being towed! But here is a picture I found online:

Check out their site for up to date tap lists: www.trilliumbrewing.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment